Traditional elements and weathered finishes combine to create this rustic five-light chandelier. This light features five exposed candelabra bulbs held by artfully designed candle sleeves to mimic dripping wax. The antique white scratched wood finish is balanced by the rust finished arms and bobeche. Hanging from a 48 in chain, this chandelier is perfect above your foyer, hallway, dining room, or living room.
- Scratched Wood and Rust Finish Chandelier
- Fixture Dimensions: 24 in. Dia x 22.5 in. H; Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4.75 in. Dia x 1 in. H
- Chain Length: 48 in ; Can be shortened to your desired length by removing some links; Maximum Height: 72.5 in.
- Takes five (5) max 60-watt candelabra (E12) bulbs (not included). Dimmable with a dimmer switch and right type of bulbs
- Exceptional Quality, Some Assembly Required, Includes all assembly and hardware parts for ease of installation, Needs Hard Wiring, Professional installation is recommended
- Style: Farmhouse
- Fixture Finish: Scratched Wood and Rust
- Suggested Room Fit: Entry, Hallway, Dining Room, Living room
- Fixture Height: 24 in
- Fixture Width: 22.5 in
- Chain/Cord Length: 48 in.
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Bulb Base: E12
- Wattage per Bulb: Max 60 W
- Bulb Included or Not: Not Included
- Fixture Material: Steel
- Fixture Color: Scratched Wood and Rust
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4.75 in D x 1 in H
- Assembly Required: Yes
- This fixture does need to be hard wired. Professional installation is recommended